Additional Incentives & Benefits
Call Your Ambulatory Care Coordinator
If you’ve found yourself with a new diagnosis, an expensive medication, or if you need help reaching a health goal like losing weight or smoking cessation, call to get personalized support from a RN or Social Work Ambulatory Care Coordinator.
As a benefit for employees and dependents using the CHI Medical Plan, you can take advantage of the services of an ambulatory care coordinator. In fact, you can earn incentive dollars by engaging with an ambulatory care coordinator up to four times in 2021.
Ambulatory care coordinators:
- Provide one on one support and help coordinate care
- Can help answer your questions about new diagnoses, medications, or lifestyle changes like weight loss or smoking cessation
- Help finding patient assistance programs and other community resources
Understanding Your Pharmacy Choices
CHI Saint Joseph Health employees must fill their maintenance medication prescriptions through CHI pharmacies only. All specialty medications must be processed through the CHI Specialty Pharmacy in Omaha, NE. Local pickup at your CHI pharmacy or the home delivery program are the only options for CHI employees and their dependents.
CHI Saint Joseph Health - Community Pharmacy home deliver offers a 90-day supply of maintenance prescriptions by mail to save you time and money.
- Prescriptions delivered right to your home
- CHI Saint Joseph Health - Community Pharmacy can help assist you in the process and help answer any questions
- Flexible Spending Account cards are also accepted
- Make fewer trips to the pharmacy
- Up to a 50% discount on copays and coinsurance when you fill your prescription at a CHI pharmacy
For questions, call 859.967.5923 or email.
Sign up now for the Employee/Dependent Health Management Programs
Are you covered under the CHI Medical Plan and have Type 1, Type 2 Diabetes or gestational diabetes?